Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, January 23, 2008




Today, I took Audrey to Build-A-Bear and she made a teddy bear for Jase. We both had a lot of fun. Then we took it to him at the hospital. She tied to convince me to "let Jase share it with her" and take it home for her to play with, but I made her leave it there with him. He is starting to get quite a collection of "friends" (as she calls stuffed animals) there at his bedside. Thank you to everyone who has given him one! Later, we went to "NICU Family Scrapbooking" sponsored by the March of Dimes. They supply everything you need to make a scrapbook for your baby. Of course, the supplies are not as fancy or up-to-date as what I usually use, but it was still really nice to be able to do something creative, and that I can use to show off pictures of Jase. He is still doing well, with no major setbacks. They did an ultrasound of his brain, and everything looks good. Sometimes preemies have bleeds on their brains, but he does not, so of course that is good news.

No comments: