




The past couple of days have been really hard. I've been really discouraged, because it seems like Jase is not really making much progress. In fact, the past couple of days, he's had a LOT of brady's and desat's - like about 20. And he's needed stimulation for most of them, in order to come back up. It seems like at this point, he's still going to be in the NICU for a long time. In addition, the doctors changed their rotations today, so his doctor is gone. I really feel like I had bonded with her, and she really encouraged me on tough days, when all I wanted to do was cry. She let me know that my feelings were okay. And when I wanted to quit pumping, she reminded me how important breastmilk is for Jase, but also let me know that if I did quit, that it was okay. She has just been very supportive, and I'm going to miss her. But she assured me that all the new doctors coming on are good, and that I will like them. I hope so...
By way of good news, today all of my siblings came to visit Jase. Jamie and Matt were here from Chicago, and Jon is on leave for a week before he goes to Afghanistan (please be praying for his safety!). Also, Jay replaced the power source in my computer, and it's now working fine. And Audrey never got really sick - just those two times on Wednesday.
By way of good news, today all of my siblings came to visit Jase. Jamie and Matt were here from Chicago, and Jon is on leave for a week before he goes to Afghanistan (please be praying for his safety!). Also, Jay replaced the power source in my computer, and it's now working fine. And Audrey never got really sick - just those two times on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment